Procedures for issuing and using a loyalty card
1. General Provisions
1. The purpose of developing these procedures for issuing and using a loyalty card (hereinafter referred to as “Procedures”) of Tegeta Motors LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is to establish feedback with the Company’s consumers, provide additional benefits to loyal consumers, stimulate the Company's sales growth, increase consumer satisfaction and popularization of the Company's activities through marketing tools.
2. These procedures provide for the rules and conditions for issuing by category, changing categories, using a loyalty card (hereinafter - "Card") of Company.
3. By handing over a cardç the following powers are granted to a consumer :
- In the case of presenting a card and any proof of identity document or only any proof of identity document, a consumer may take part in promotions announced by the Company and receive the goods and/or services within the framework of the specified promotions;
- Use of points accrued on the card, so-called cashback, received when purchasing goods and/or receiving services at Company at its discretion;
- Purchase/receive the goods and/or services specified by the Company in exchange for the points accrued on the Card.
4. For the purposes of these Procedures, a document identifying the identity of a consumer is considered to be any document issued in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, indicating the first name, last name, personal number, photo of the person and the validity period of the document. A person who has the citizenship of another state and/or a person who does not have the citizenship of Georgia is required to present a passport with the card.
5. The list of goods/services of the Company that may be subject to the conditions of the card is approved by the Operations director of the Company.
2. Card categories
1. The Company has the cards of three different categories, namely:
- CLASSIC CARD – “Classic” Card
- SILVER CARD - “Silver” Card
- GOLD CARD - "Golden" Card.
2. A unique code is assigned to each card.
3. A Classic card is handed over to any consumer registered in the consumers’ database of the Company’s business processes’ management system (SAP), who has signed a general agreement with the Company.
4. A “Silver” Card is handed over to a consumer if the cost of the goods and/or services purchased by him at Company varies from 700 to 3000 GEL.
5. A “Golden” Card is handed over to a consumer if the cost of the goods and/or services purchased by him at Company is 3000 GEL and/or more.
3. Consumer registration
1. When registering a consumer in the Company’s business processes’ management system (SAP), personal details of the consumer should be indicated, in particular:
- First name, Last name
- Personal number
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Card number
2. When registering, a general agreement is signed by and between the consumer and Company.
3. Issuance of a card to a consumer is voluntary.
4. Only a cardholder is entitled to use the card.
5. A consumer is not entitled to use the card of another person.
6. A card is handed over to a consumer by a consultant, sector manager, head of a sales group, meeter, a service registration operator or the appropriate authorized person of any service centre of Company.
4. Change of the card category
1. At the first stage, the Classic Card is handed over to a consumer. Change of the card from one category to another depends on the cost of goods and/or services purchased by a consumer at Company.
2. The cardholder, when purchasing goods/services specified by Company, accumulates amount of money spent in points as prescribed by these procedures.
3. When purchasing goods/services, the points are accumulated automatically in favour of a person registered in the customer database of the Company’s business processes’ management system (SAP),.
4. In case of purchase of goods and/ r services for the cost necessary to change the card category, the persons specified in Clause 3.6 of Article 3 of these procedures provide the change of the card.
5. In case of changing the card category, the points accumulated by consumers are not annulled.
6. When changing and/or cancelling the Card, a consumer is not obligated to return it to Company.
5. Accumulation of points
1. The points on the card are accumulated in accordance with the amounts spent on the purchase of goods and/or services of Company and the card category.
2. When purchasing goods and/or services of Company the points are awarded to the holder of Classic Card in the amount of 10% of the amount paid, in the form of the so-called cashback.
3. When purchasing goods and/or services of Company the points are awarded to the holder of Silver Card in the amount of 15% of the amount paid, in the form of the so-called cashback.
4. When purchasing goods and/or services of Company the points are awarded to the holder of Gold Card in the amount of 20% of the amount paid, in the form of the so-called cashback.
5. The cost of 100 points accumulated on the card by a consumer is 1 GEL.
6. In accordance with the accumulated points, a consumer is granted the right to purchase goods and/or services specified by Company.
7. If a consumer has lost the card, he can use points on the basis of any document identifying the person.
8. In case of purchasing goods and/or services in exchange for points accumulated on the card, a consumer will receive a code in the form of a short text message to the phone number indicated in the electronic system of Company.
9. A consumer is entitled to use the points accrued on the card during the period established by Operations Director of Company.
10. When purchasing goods and/or services in exchange for points accumulated on the card, a consumer is not entitled to add a sum of money to the accumulated points.
6. Card Cancellation
1. A card is blocked/cancelled by the coordination service of the operational management of the Company.
2. A card is subject to cancellation if a consumer moves to any other sales channel from the retail channel of the customers’ base of the Company’s business processes’ management system (SAP).
3. A card is subject to unilateral cancellation by Company if a consumer is noticed in fraudulent activities when using the card or if there is a reasonable doubt of fraudulent actions against him. Fraudulent actions carried out by the consumer must be substantiated by the relevant person in writing.
4. If a card of the corresponding category was incorrectly granted to a consumer, Company reserves the right to cancel such card.
5. In case of loss/damage of a card, it is possible to restore it upon presentation of proof of identity document by a consumer. In this case, a code of the lost/damaged card registered in the name of a consumer is cancelled and a new card will be awarded to him.
6. In the event of loss of a card or the suspicion that the card may be used by another person against will of a cashholder, the consumer is entitled to request by means of telephone the card to be blocked temporarily. In case of blocking, only the consumer can restore the validity of the card by appearing at any service centre of Company.