Procedures for issuing and using a loyalty card
1. General Provisions
1.1 The purpose for working out these procedures on assigning and using a loyalty card (hereinafter referred to as “Procedures”) of Tegeta Motors LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is to establish feedback with the Company’s customers, provide additional benefits to loyal customers, stimulate the Company's sales growth, increase customer satisfaction and popularize the Company's activities through marketing tools.
1.2. These Procedures provide for the rules and conditions for assigning by category, changing categories, using a loyalty card (hereinafter - "Card") of Company.
1.3. Assigning a loyalty card of Company to a customer provides eligibility of a customer, in the case of submitting the card and proof of identity document of a customer or in the case of submitting only the proof of identity document of a customer, to take part in the deals announced by Company and get the products/goods within the frameworks of the mentioned deals and/or enjoy other rights contemplated in these Procedures.
1.4.For the purposes of these Procedures, a proof of identity document of a customer is considered to be any document, issued on the basis of the laws of Georgia, where a first name, last name, personal number, photo of a person and the date of expire of the document are provided. The person being a citizen of other state and/or the person holding no Georgian citizenship has to submit the passport and the card.
1.5. The list of goods/services of Company that may be subject to the conditions of the card is approved by the Local Sales Operations Director of Company.
2. Card categories
2.1. The Company has the cards of three different categories, namely:
- CLASSIC CARD –Card “Classic”;
- SILVER CARD - “Silver” Card;
- GOLD CARD - "Golden" Card.
2.2. A unique code is assigned to each card.
2.3. A Classic card is handed over to any customer registered in the customers’ database of the Company’s Business Processes Management System (SAP), who has concluded a general agreement with the Company.
2.4. A “Silver” Card is handed over to a customer if the cost of the goods and/or services purchased by him at Company varies from 700 to 3000 GEL.
- A “Golden” Card is handed over to a customer if the cost of the goods and/or services purchased by him at Company is 3000 GEL and/or more.
3. Customer registration
3.1. When registering a customer in the Company’s Business Processes Management System (SAP), personal details of the customer should be indicated, in particular:
- First name, Last name
- Personal number
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Card number
3.2. When registering, a general agreement is concluded by and between a customer and Company.
3.3. Assignment of a card to a customer is voluntary.
3.4. Only a cardholder is entitled to use the card.
3.5. A customer is not entitled to use the card of another person.
3.6. A card is handed over to a customer by a consultant, sector manager, head of a sales group, meeter, service registration operator or the appropriate authorized person of any service centre of Company.
4. Change of the card category
4.1. At the first stage, a Classic Card is handed over to a customer. Change of the card from one category to another depends on the cost of goods and/or services purchased by a customer at Company.
4.2. The cardholder, when purchasing goods/services specified by Company, takes advantage of a discount as prescribed by these Procedures.
4.3. When changing and/or cancelling the Card, a customer is not obligated to return it to Company.
5.1. When purchasing goods and/or services of Company a customer takes advantage of the discounts envisaged under this article according to the card categories,
- The holder of Classic Card shall get 5% discount in the case of purchase of the goods/and service defined by Company;
- The holder of “Silver” Card shall get 7% discount in the case of purchase of the goods/and service defined by Company;
- The holder of “Golden” Card shall get 10% discount in the case of purchase of the goods/and service defined by Company;
5.2. If a customer has lost the card, s/he can get the discount provided herein on the basis of the proof of identity document.
5.3. A customer may get the discounts determined for the card for the goods and/or service defined by the Local Sales Operations Director of Company, within the timeframe established by him.
6. Card Cancellation
1. A card is blocked/cancelled by the Branches Coordination Service of Company.
2. A card is subject to cancellation if a customer moves to any other sales channel from the retail channel of the customers’ database of the Company’s Business Processes Management System (SAP).
3. A card is subject to unilateral cancellation by Company if a customer is under suspicion of fraudulent activities when using the card or if there is a reasonable doubt of fraudulent actions against him/her. Fraudulent actions carried out by the customer should be substantiated by the relevant person in writing.
4. If a card of the corresponding category was incorrectly assigned to a customer, Company reserves the right to cancel such card.
5. In the case of loss/damage of a card, it is possible to restore it upon presentation of the proof of identity document by a customer. In this case, a code of the lost/damaged card registered in the name of a customer is cancelled and a new card will be assigned to him/her.
6. In the event of loss of a card or the suspicion that the card may be used by another person against will of a cashholder, the customer is entitled to request, by means of telephone, the card to be blocked temporarily. In case of blocking, only the customer can restore the validity of the card by appearing at any service centre of Company.